Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quoth the Raven, “Nevermore”

never before had the need been so great
never more had I needed you to be in this place
never wanted to be all that you need
never thought that I would want to follow, you lead
never could see myself being so open
never wanted my heart to get broken
never comfortable being on display
never wanted you to see me this way
but now things have changed
and my nevers are turning into forevers
and forever my needs you will fill
and forever in my space we can be still
and forever as you are I want to join
and forever we will be 2 sides of one coin
forever my feelings for you will be true
forever I’ll be painting rainbows for you
forever I’ll never be alone,
because forever your heart will be my home

*dedicated to the S.O.

1 comment:

Monicarol.Evans said...

Wow, honey. You must really love this girl. :-)

This is absolutely beautiful.

(oh. and the feeling is mutual)

xoxox