Thursday, January 8, 2009

Have Faith

I could go with the flow and fall for anything
I could stand up for my beliefs and snap in the resistance
I could float on the wave and surf down the tide
I could swim upstream and drown from exhaustion
I could be flexible but still be cautious of where I go
I could be a stick in the mud and wallow in my resilience
I could fail to act and be acted upon, victim of the smackdown
How about I just get a clue and have faith?

*faith is knowing that everything will be ok

2 comments:

Naturally Alise said...

What is up with you and I's fear issues? That has been the main thing holding us back... aren't you glad we are conquering it???!!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes our faith is tested! Trust me, I know. Just remember the old saying, "what doesn't kill ya, only makes you stronger". Stay jazzy!