Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After Christmas

Its the day after Christmas,
and all through the office
not a creature was stirring,
except the lame-o's who decided to come in today, specifically the ones in my department.
I kind of thought I would have the day off from the mindless/complaining drones who populate the cubes on the 28th floor.
No such luck.
Where is my Christmas miracle?
For arguments sake, I'm new here, and dont have the luxury of enough accumulated vacation days to take off. I was actually looking forward to coming here. I was going to enjoy the silence, and peace, as I surfed the net and watched movies on my new handy dandy ipod nano. BUT as things go sometimes, no such luck :(
No Christmas miracles, even for those who didn't have to bribe their way off of the naughty list.

2 comments:

Naturally Alise said...

Its the day after Christmas and Alise has the flu
But at work like a good lil' coon, Yessa massa will do..
Just like my relatioships, committed to something that don't have my back
Ex-factor, who do I have to be to get a little reciprocity jack?
So I get my payback through myspace and Yahoo Games, wasting company time...
And furthering my poetic dreams using the company CPU to pen this rhyme.....

PEACE!

eysqueen said...

Ha! get well soon!